As one of the best proven ways to generate new business and increase patient volume, referrals are a huge part of any chiropractic office growth. And, not only are personal referrals one of the most trusted forms of marketing, it’s also one of the least expensive! Learn how to get more patient referrals for your chiropractic office so that you can start taking advantage of the unlimited growth it brings today.
How to Get Referrals
Beyond just the influx of clients that referrals lead to, it’s the quality and loyalty of the patients coming in that make referrals special. Don’t miss out on the opportunities that being highly recommended offers by implementing these tips:
· Create an incentivized program: for starters, creating a fun, incentivized referral program is the beginning to any successful strategy. Things like gift cards for food or coffee, discounts on services, or even entries into monthly drawings can be great ideas for rewards offered as part of the program.
· Make it easy: consider ways to have referrals made easy- for instance, handing out referral cards to current patients that can effortlessly be passed to others they’d like to recommend to your office can help streamline the process.
· Implement an email campaign: as one of the simplest methods to build up your referral program for your practice, don’t be afraid to reach out to patients via email with the details of the amazing rewards program you’ve created.
· Promote the opportunity: from social media to in-office flyers, advertising the exciting opportunity of referrals for prizes is a necessity! More awareness = more participation.
· Team up with other wellness providers: collaborate with other health and wellness offices on referrals- meaning have them recommend your office to their patients that they think can benefit from your services and you do the same for theirs.
Referrals are a simple, uncomplicated, and extremely lucrative way to grow your practice! To work with a payment processor who cares about your success as much as you do, contact Align eCommerce- from the lowest fees to the friendliest service, we’re here to help.
Here are some related articles that might help you in your journey.
5. What is a Payment Gateway? Feel free to delve into these articles to discover effective strategies for boosting patient referrals and growing the reputation of your chiropractic office, empowering you to expand your practice and provide exceptional care to a wider audience!